Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I have literally not done much since Sunday, but thought I would try to give you an update anyhow....

The weather has improved a lot this week. It actually feels like summer again, and I mean like 80 degrees. I'm sure that feels like winter to you all right now though. Mom told me it was 105 today! woah. I'm excited to come home, but can you all try to get rid of that nonsense for me please? We have been able to go to the lake and this evening I had a picnic with some friends and tomorrow I plan to FINALLY hit the beach before I leave this place. I got to thinking today though...how many places can you go where there is a beautiful lake, you are surrounded by mountains and the weather is nice enough to swim? Not many. Its like I have the best part of all the seasons at once. Its amazing and kind of scary to think about.

I can promise you that I haven't let you down in the Ice Cream Department...I have since tried
Tiramisu
and today, Snickers
I tried another that was like vanilla with vanilla wafer pieces in it, but I cannot recall the name...

Kinder still wins though :) If I remember, I will take a photo of the ice cream shop to share with you so that you fully understand my need to try as many flavors as possible.

I have just 2 days left :( Still on the to-do list is eating a sweet crepe. But I can do it. I will try to blog one more time before returning to the states. My friends and I have some big plans for the next couple of days, so if all goes well, I will have a lot to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment