Monday, June 18, 2012

Well...today I learned to say "no me gusta les ondas" (or something similar). This means....I don't like the waves! Dom went diving again today and I thought I'd ride along and do some snorkeling. Great idea, right? Not today. Today, it was rainy and cold, which also meant the wind was more insane and the waves were even higher. No bueno. However, aside from that, snorkeling was AMAZING. The water here is so clear; you can see the bottom of the ocean. Its incredible.


Snorkeling!

Maggie's friend Michelle

Yesterday morning we drove to a surfer's beach. Not that entertaining and rainy :( But a good adventure nonetheless. Scored ourselves a dozen mangos for about $2.00. Hence, dessert tonight? Mango Crisp...new invention. We also got to see some horses and their new foals!



Dad got in last night. What a great Father's Day present! We went out for a gorgeous dinner. Calamari, shrimp, lobster and steak. Delicious. 




Dad thought he should buy aviators for this trip. lmao. cool lookin' dude!!

Megan got in tonight as well. Dom made a delicious dinner of grilled Red Snapper. Tomorrow entails a full day of fishing! 

I was also forced to put this in here. I decided to make mango crisp, as you know. While at the store this evening, I decided to also purchase some ice cream. Since the HaagenDaz was super overpriced, I decided to go with the local Spanish brand. Sooo our conversation went a little like this:

Maggie: I'm having dessert. With milk. Anyone want some?
Mollie: Yes. I also potentially bought vanilla ice cream for it!
Maggie: Potentially?
Mollie: Well...I picked the one that looked like it had the most vanilla scoops on the front. So I assumed it was vanilla.

Few minutes later we all go into the kitchen...
Maggie: Mollie?
Mollie: Yea?
Maggie: You bought prune ice cream.
Mollie: Yea..well...that is what happens when you send someone who doesn't speak Spanish to the store.
Maggie: Umm...it says its prune on the container.....



Love! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment